Followers

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Napowrimo- 2 Blossoms- In different shades

All this while, I flew near my own garden
Adorned with lilies, roses and bluebells
Sunflowers that blushed with its yellow cheeks
And dahlias that raptured my heart
But I didn't dwell into the another side of the golden valley
Where the mystic blue that reigned inside my heartstrings nudged me to visit once
I stayed in my own cocoon, my little nectar paradise
But one fine day, I found a little cherry blossom playing around
He chided me to play along, a game I didn't know about
This pious face led me to a new world,
An unobserved garden of pink and white blossoms
Jubliantly greeting, singing and dancing
A valley in an ambient effect that nurtured these marvels
Had few visitors, often having only those peers
yet this garden was filled in a divine blanket
Not a face sulked or brooded like other ones
Since that day, along with these beautiful creations, I see, feel, enjoy, laugh in a new world
Beautifying a new garden each day


Copyright ©2016 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

@ ITS MY LIFE...it really matters :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...