Starlight


It was pouring outside
I didnt realise it was in my heart

the day we became friends

and I thought our company would last



The good times and the bad

we together shared

the euphoria about our jokes

still has the momentum so rare.



How can I forget the numerous  tales we discussed

the secret epic case

that had us at our wits ends

once that we proudly now place



The seasonal changes bought in some cold

the tide of friendship grew stronger like gold

I will miss your laughter, the ancedotes you shared

the twinkle in your eyes, the warmth and your care



Working with you was an eternal bliss

the travelling the most hilarious I chose not to miss

Oh dear, I call out to you today Thara,

My star, the journey ahead is though new

I am sure you will create a mark and acheive lots of success true



So smile, be happy and cheer in your life,

We are friends forever, we will meet again alright!!!

Copyright ©2016 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.






Labels: , , ,