Madonna



I made up few notes dear
That my heart keeps reciting all day
Hear them carefully clear
It contains words I may not say
You tell me I am ignorant,
And too busy in my own world But baby, I still remember you beautiful fragrant flower I fell in love Did I miss or forget the rain that showered on our souls that night Or am I busy to hold you dressed in pretty laced gown white My eyes still replay the magical duet we sang to ourselves, shyly you danced and sang, my Madonna, your curvy lips on mine gelled My love, words do, but it is feelings that keep the moments alive Love me, love this ocean that way, let it not face a drought My love for you is beyond words Love, It is always there for you like a waterfall.


Copyright ©2015 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life




Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.

Labels: , , , , , ,