Timeless



I am walking with my bruised feet
On the sands of a timeless pain
With an withered body trying to trace the wings of the winds
The volatile tremor to my soul is sharply piercing
Forcing my frail body to crumble into pieces
Inside a haunting dark coffin
Laying beneath the earth.
There, I stay still as my rotten leftover flesh oozes out of me
Blood and watery filth is leaving my crevices
Rotten, crude
I am turning blind as these flimsy bones can't stop my eyes bulge out of the sockets
As my neck has turned stiff and numb cold
I somehow sense a relief though as I hear the crackle of my bones
Celebrating this moment of a corpse
But this corpse is still alive- strange
This emptiness sans any echo looms around the length of this tomb
Surrounded by bugs who suck more into my corroded veins
No apathy lies in this disregarded careless body
To fight and save itself
Nor do I cry or cringe
When the suffocated moth colours me.

Copyright ©2015 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,