Happy birthday Odette

Life breathes afresh as memories rewind
A person who I hold unto closest to my heart
nostaglic childhood moments bubble before me
as I watch the flashbacks trailing from the start.

She is my friend, my first friend at school
classes, books, tiffins we shared together
happy chatters that found a smile on faces,
the little steps we took each weather.

Her admirable nature is what makes her my favourite,
a close guardian to her friends,
times when I was confused, lonely or even happy,
she stood besides me, my sheer motivator beyond any vent.

At school, one competition I looked forward to
is singing, with a  marvel blessed voice she sang,
a symphony that allured everyone
the chorus rejoiced that perfectly rang.

She is one person who I really admire  then and even now,
a poise for life, a gentle being
Words shared between us may be few
but this chord of life itself beams.

Dear Odette, as you lead your life, live your dreams and enjoy every bliss
Bless you abundantly with good health and happiness, to God I pray,
Thanks for everything, keep smiling
Wishing you loads of good wishes, a very Happy Birthday!!!

 Copyright ©2015 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.

Labels: , , , , ,