Wings of Freedom



The gentle breeze flies alongside my wings
Higher near the clouds that stay glued
My feet dangle in midair
Swiftly rowing its way to the hues
I pass by that way, that gate leading to heaven
A unexplained energy resides at that place,
My twitter echoes admist the serene
It wobbles crazy in that space.

I fear to look down at the tiny dwelling underneath,
Once my abode, I cannot find myself go again that street.

You may call it arrogance or poster me as rude,
But I will not budge down soon.
Yeah,my soul nestles there as I see my home there,
But the merciless prey of my family will not be spared.

It is for their fun that my family and friends have borne the brunt,
Those beings who caged many or did hunt.

I would rather let my wings fly here above,
With my few loved ones who live with me
A few of us left though,
It is our world, life without greed.


Copyright ©2015 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,