Valley of Moments

The snow around us is melting
And the freezing breeze bothering our coats.
I am taking deep breaths to realise the  moment 
As the temperature of my heart  has begun to swore.
His few minutes give me goosebumps   
My mouth feels dry as he sits in front of me.
He lays his hands firmly on mine,
Assuring all things well and no need to worry.
 My eyes dampen under in his breath,                            
 As he comforts me with his warmth.
I look at the frail fireplace that tried its best,
But it couldn't beat the sparks that lit along.             
The road ahead is broken and the steep way is too dark to ride,
I snuggle closer to him to feel every second,
knowing I may not live to see the sunrise.

Copyright ©2015 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life

Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,