Short Verse- Kaafiya Milaao couplets -In My room


Penned Couplets in response to the theme of Kaafiya Milaao- “In my room, I talk...”master Nissim Ezikel


In my room I talk, whispering me a goodnight, you walk.

In my room I talk to you,You silently listen everything sitting in the room of my heart.

In my room I talk; In my Life I clock; In my death, I will walk.

In my room  I will talk, so hear me dear, in the twilight, be my rock, so keep me near
In my room I talk my heart out; only you my soul is the listener, my reachout.

In my room I talk to you sometimes through my write You listen, appreciate devour it And kiss me tight...

In my room I talk to myself,
A time for me,
All and Everything,
Till I am content and free.

In my room, I talk to the stars and moon,
Telling them wait there for some more time wanna sleep a bit longer so just stay, 
let not the night turn day so soon.

In my room, I talk To him ignoring the clock The noon has turned night Our love is floating on a flight.

In my room, I talk My pillow hears me ardently And then drops me off to sleep
In my room I talk, but can you hear me, In my thoughts I share, but can you receive these In my heart I bleed, can you bear to see

In my room I talk , I am my own, With you I walk, you are part of me ... I have grown!!!

In my room I talk to the endless night, Greet the sun yellow Sing along with birds In my room, I talk to all Even to those who do not


In my room I talk, through the voice of poetry out here is a dreamer who wishes to ink her vision aloud:)


Copyright ©2015 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life


Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.


 

Labels: , ,