My Wish

On the bed I sit holding my chest
As my lungs are troubled with this cough
I sip some water and take some medicine
Tasting bland and then awfully bitter.
Gingerly, I pack and seal the last page too

Along with the bonded folder scribbling a note.
It is a treasure I shared it as my will  
To my family and future generations
My frail being has probably few days to live,
So this is my wealth, all that I have and can give.  
A collection of poems penned by me,  
Hopefully cherished and read.  
If not, keep them silently  
Amongst the company of books.  
Otherwise, give them away to those who want it,  
It will carry the ink to another door!

Copyright ©2015 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life

Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,