Head Over Heels

It was only yesterday since I met you
When you stood by your car
I watched from  my distant balcony
Seeing you intently looking over the  engine
With those pale blue jeans
And black tee tucked in
You looked even inch of an helluva    
I waved out to you when faced me pulling down the bonnet
But your glares didn't quite reflect me
You stood there while I watched you
Talking to someone on the phone
Ruffling your hair that frizzled on ur face
Then your eyes met mine
And for moments we didn't blink.
Surprising me you smiled revealing your beautiful black eyes.
I was floored and responded back as you signalled me to come down.
Feeling my toes, I moved to the shoe rack to wear my shoes,
But behind me stood my dad who was staring at us too!!!



Copyright ©2015 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life

Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.


Labels: , , , , ,