All about Love



I flipped the letter quickly
Stamped with his initial
Tracing his handwriting on the envelope that read my name
I could feel him besides me
Opening his letter,
My smile faded as I  read ,Hardly 5 lines he had scribbled :  


Baby, I  hope you will try and understand me, this is the last letter I am writing to you.   
You have been incredible but may be things were meant to change between us.Its hard to express through this note what I feel, I wish I could explain myself personally to you. But you know it well, I can’t handle distances and can’t continue this anymore. So, I have chosen to cure this pain and only you can help me.I want to end this turmoil of my heart.  
Babe-Will you Marry me n bridge these distances !!!  

 
    A  small bookmark enclosed with it
That read Love triumphs:)


Copyright ©2015 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.


Labels: , , , , , ,