My Redeemer

There are times when I thought
It is all over
I probably can't be the same with you
It is really hard to explain
How this guilt made me stay away from you.
I knew you were still there for me
when I was away, busy in my own.
I still remember you responded with a grin
When I reasoned that may be this was the end
And we would never meet.
I was lost, confused, disturbed
But you still lend me a shoulder when I felt weak.
You didn't argue or fight back,
Never ridiculed or scourged like people around me.
Dreams had forgotten to see itself,
So were your thoughts out of reach
But your constant nudge in my heart
Didn't quite let me sleep.
I immersed myself in daily chores
To hide away some pain,
Staring blanking to the daunting times
I feared for the next moment of stormy rains.
It has been a long time since those days,
But nothing has changed between us.
I hugged you tight and you happily welcomed me without any fuss.
I am happy that I have you whom I can trust no matter what,
I will stay by your side, my Page and brighten your life with beautiful hues
With my ink,I pen down a tribute in your name
I wish to age with you!!!


Copyright ©2015 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.


Labels: , , , , , , ,