MY SOULFATE

I stroll around till it is late evening,
Admiring the beautiful life and the nature slowing changing.
I walk back home with an heavy heart,
Fear makes me trip on the way to my door path.

I enter my home to see it well decorated today,
With white lilies , roses , candles and cake laid.
I feel his tight grip around my waist,
Welcome Honey!, he wishes as he pushes me in a haste.

I watch him give an sarcastic laugh at me,
As I try to struggle to sit away from him near the balcony.
I have my dinner in silence as I swallow his nasty taunts,
Silently looking towards the sky wishes it turns dawn.

Even the one sleep has now abandoned this girl,
Happiness, confidence,peace prefer to stay away, the one they called once their pearl.
I fell in love with him, most humble,lovable, I called him my soulmate,
What an irony now his true self; most hated, wild, abuser, a devil ….I call him now my Soulfate.


Copyright ©2015 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.

Labels: , , , ,