Rendezvous

His caramel eyes thunder a look
as I sneak a quick glance
I feel my blood rush faster
When he sits closer holding my hand.
We haven't spoken yet,
Just like the flowers on the table are waiting for some dew.
Even the noise outside is inaudible to us
Here, we are mesmerized in our date having no clue.
I watch as the blushes on my face is adding to his misery
And his funny expressions make him look even more cuter
Minutes of escasty has turned the romantic mode on
It is the advent of our love that begun to twitter.
The silence has decided to shed its inhibitions finally
And words are playing its dutiful role
But the naughty breaths, mischievous grin and stolen glances
Are ringing bells making us to lose control
---to be continued

Copyright ©2015 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life

 Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.

Labels: , , , , , , ,