NAPOWRIMO -Seed of Love

Awakening to your nights
and sleeping through your mornings
I didn't quite realise
When you made me a victim of your smiles

Between the gap of my fingers
I still feel your strong touch
How does it ignite such passion
Like your breath on my nape that' is saved
Is mischievously creating new waves

When did you empty yourself
Or did I
That my lips still taste like yours.
Warming me with your stare arousing intense feelings inside
Our craving bodies have left us alone to find

Yes, probably you have sowed the seed of love
That can't contain itself from growing into a tree
We are yet to discover its fruits,My Love
Lets for the moment enjoy the bliss of bloosmed leaves.


Copyright ©2015 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,