NAPOWRIMO -Revisiting an old home

I visit this place often
Away in a remote corner
The gates invite me from faraway
As open doors look eager to welcome
I seek refuge in these spaces
the walls that were once painted by me
I relive every moment that were spent here
the calendar and the clock are testimonies.
I've laughed, I 've cried and many conversations that kept me awake all through the night
The aura of this space is so powerful
That it illuminates on its own without having to burn any lamps
This home is huge enough to accommodate every new visitor that comes
A peaceful abode to your dear soul it becomes
I love to visit this old home of my writings
No matter however longer or difficult times may be, this one home, my paradise has been my spleen.


Copyright ©2015 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
 Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.

Labels: , , , , ,