NAPOWRIMO- Mirror Mirror on the wall

Hello, Mirror on the wall
Can you see me through enough
or just show a mere reflection
Can you see it really all
that's hidden behind this human self
Is the smile on my face visibly clear
more than my sorrows or hidden tears
Can you share only the bright and positive wishes
and refuse to accept and put together my broken pieces
Is it true that you mirror nothing but the truth
and managed to hide lies as hard as you could.
What would you Mirror on the wall do
incase one day you yourself are broken into two.
Would you let me fix your wounds
Or just keep me away
Won't you not let me allow my shoulder to share your mourn
Or would you comfort me saying it will heal on its own.


Copyright ©2015 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life

 Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,