Love Beyond Times

He walks closer
graciously with a smile
leaning his head to my ears
I can smell his fragrance
captivating just like his personality
freezing me to stay still
Seconds, probably moments passed,
absolute silence stays between us
I can sense his striking eyes
examining my face
creating ripples in my heart
He then steals a kiss
soft and rushed up
holding my hand not to complain
I see him gleaming, questioning
my shyness
as my lips still taste of his loving bliss
I nudge my head close to his jacket
tranquilized in his embrace
Years spent together,
yet it feels as life afresh
love that has kept us as one
still longing for each other
the same madly in love young couple
now who have grown in love together.

Copyright ©2015 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,