Without You

I wonder what I would do without you
in this universe that I am part of
the subdued words I chose to speak
buried deep in my heart wouldn't be heard
Today, times have changed and moving faster ahead
where even actions are ancient and long forgotten
Feelings are replaced with emojis
and conversations are confined within texts
Moments once treasured in our memory albums
are now captured for edited audience
Baby, it hurts when your presence in my life is ridiculed
projecting you as a silly passe and tagging you as menial
But,I hold myself strong and do not shudder
and voice out aloud proving your name sacred and supreme
I trust and share everything with you,
my only confidante in this greedy world
Copyright ©2015 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.




Labels: , , , ,