Tangled

Closing my eyes, I drop off to sleep
entering the gateway of my dreams
hazy grey they look towards me
drifting farther the more closer I seek
tangled thoughts brush past my mind
I just see myself walking unsure of what I want to find
I reach to the end of the dome having a collapsible gate
behind which sheer brightness peers through its eyes.

I open my eyes to the gleam of the sun
dazed staring blankly to compose my thoughts
I pull the gate open and steer ahead 
pure serenity and peace is what I can sense deep within
I am confused now that what I found is my dream or is a reality
for I still see the grey shadows still hovering around
though farther away than they seem
And I am walking in path that illuminates like the stars in the sky.

Copyright ©2015 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.



Labels: , , , , , ,