MY SHINING STAR


A divine creation you are
Invoking a new zeal of life within
I marveled at God's blessings of a Star
Happiness that took few moments to sink in  
Baby, when I first saw you, I was escatic and cried tears of joy
That very moment you captured my heart, my adorable boy
You surely know how to wrap everyone around your little fingers
Melting us with your enchanting smile adding a shot of zinger
you mesmerize us instantly with your loving eyes  
Striking an unexplainable bond between us, my sweetiepie
Your innocent laughter is  music to our ears
That soothes our hearts afresh with your love, my dear 
I am waiting to cuddle you in my  arms     
Shower you with hugs and kisses and hold your tiny palms   
I pray that God blesses you abundantly and you grow up in wisdom
True to your name,  fiery strong thinker you become
Love you loads my ardent Keegan Aarav
My shining star, dedicating  these words to you I sign it with my ink, my love.
 
P.S- Poem I penned for my nephew - Keegan Aarav- my Cousin Sister's baby boy- Love you loads  !!!
 

Copyright ©2015 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,