Followers

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Betrayal

Everything possibly done
for their sake and happiness
forgetting myself 
devoted needed time and efforts
when lonely and dejected
cheered and comforted them
made sure their smile doesn't fade away.
Yet, when I  am in need or needed them
my presence was ignored
my words were mocked at
why couldn't I receive a bit of humane appreciation
for my hard earned achievements 
when their every wish of being special  I fulfilled
it hurts that those were the ones closest to me 
No, I won't stop being good to them or brood over
nor would I be silly to seek revenge
But, yes, I have learnt it the hard way
so,  have decided to excuse myself 
or turn aloof a bit from such complicated relations.


Copyright ©2015 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.





No comments:

Post a Comment

@ ITS MY LIFE...it really matters :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...