Star

On this nightfall that turns darker and quiet
I look up to the stars that are smiling bright
From million miles away, they selflessly share the joy of happiness with everyone
they only wish to wipe out all worries on  others faces with a dose of romance and fun

You resemble just like a star, My love
That has brought life to my world
Holding my hand firmly, you guide like a bird

The darkness at this dusk doesnt make any moment dull for the Moon
Even the melodious nightingale prefers  it to soulfully croon

Shouldn't I call you Beloved, my royal knight then,
That guards me always and  also comforts me when I am sad within

The tranquillity  of the night turns it to be most special and powerful
Connecting our soul to the divine  making the moment truly beautiful

Love, you are my only reason to breathe
That knows my pulse so well before it even beats
Your manifested charm and humility has always attracted me that still doesn't seem enough
Like a constellation, we continue to sphere together  each day in the galaxy of Love.

Copyright ©2015 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,