Dream Girl

Hi there you are , My Love,
Dressed  in a wine coloured gown
Seated near the corner table at the restaurant

Baby, you look so beautiful radiating bliss around
Adding a dash of colour to the white
I watch you ardently as you gently  blew a  curl  that kissed your face
And your hazel brown eyes blinked into a smile

I took a deep breath as you bit your lower lip in anxiety
Fiddling with the petals of the yellow roses of the vase
cushioning your feet more inside those golden shoes
Holding your palms close as you softly asked about me

I eagerly called you aloud but you didn't seem to hear my voice
You did face towards me for a moment as you gulped a glass of water
But ignorantly you looked through me as I echoed your name again and again

Why, dear, I fail to understand
That you ask for me when I am standing so close besides you
I greeted you with a hug and kissed your cheek turning them pink
Yet you do not even acknowledge, just sat still looking over me.

I grasped your arm but you just shook it away to get up to leave
Darling, I am here;where are you going?please dont go I plead
It hurts  me very much as you chose to stride away
truly pained to bear this heartache that pricks my rib

I call out to you again though totally shaken up
Breathing heavily as I rub my eyes
Ohhh!!! I see you are gone but wait
I am surprisingly sitting here in my bedroom

So I dreamt about you, My love
can't thank enough that you didn't actually leave me
How nervous am I, that scared me so much
But Sweetheart, I am so excited and can't wait for tomorrow
As I am gonna propose to you with a surprise making it most memorable you wishfully awaited since long.

Copyright ©2015 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.

Labels: , , , , , ,