My World

Just a thought I had wondering what it would be like
to be visible only to your eyes
that it would be hard to convince the truth 
about me for anyone to believe
How would you then explain whom do you love
for  you would be surely called an insane 
would you fight for my existence or brand me a fateful shadow and walk away from me.
Whether you would withhold your feelings and forget me as a dream
or would you stand strong holding my hand to take charge of any difficulty
Just a thought I had wondering what it would be like
incase you had to choose your human world or mine
that would either make relations bitter and cold or turn sweeter and warm
would you be willing to accept me the way I am or call an exorcist to release me
What you choose then, a lonely human life with hatred and fear or a vampire's life of tagging together till eternity

Copyright ©2015 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,