Followers

Friday, November 28, 2014

Short Verse- Unfinished Writings



The sky has put on its blanket ,
Silently as the cold wind breathes,
Streets have turned empty,
Neon lights dazzle above,
The nightingale choirs through the woods,
And  leaves hum softly as some doze off to sleep.
Quietly nearby my home,  I sit on gently nudging my head,
Holding on his jacket, I snuggle close to his chest.
 The bonfire lit keeps us warm, as the swift cool breeze curls my hair.
I look up to moon who is casting away a side way grin,
 as I feel myself surprisingly lifted gently to my bed
feeling complete!!!




Copyright ©2014 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

@ ITS MY LIFE...it really matters :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...