ARE WE IN CRIMSON LOVE?

My love, I know I need not to mention it,
how much I care for you or are close to my beating heart?
My love,  I know you need not to mention it,
how much I mean to you or is a part of your life?
My love, then do you agree that ours is a Crimson Love,
that is so pure and deep that makes us connect as One.
My love, what should I say when we fight over trivial issues,
that makes irritated and grumpy about each other.
My love, what should I mean when we take each other for granted,
that makes us sometimes intolerable souls together.
My love, how  should I feel when both chose to be quiet,
when we should have been vocal about our sentiments.
How then is My love, our love -crimson?
It is our  unwavering faith in each other that makes its crimson.
It is our loyalty that makes stay crimson to each other.
It reminds me of our courtship days when I went crimson when you proposed to me,
It brings back the memory when you were crimson strong when I was unwell for days.
Yes, My love, it needs a crimson effort, patience and trust to make it work!!!

Copyright ©2014 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,