FIGHTER


It is an unknown world, still a blurry dream,
the tides are too strong though however weak they may seem.
Life has been a roller- coaster with happiness, surprises, sorrows and deceit,
an experience of opportunities and challenges to meet.

It’s time to start a new chapter, a risk I am willing to take,
Conscious of the fact that my own faith is at stake.
I am fighting now each day to shape this seed of hope into reality,
To find my own self, to fulfill my dream and prove its vitality.


I know now for sure, what I wanna do and be,
All set to take a dive, bear risks and become free.
I want to break away from the bondage of confusion, fear and hesitance,
And build a new path with positivity and assurance.

The road ahead now looks crooked and situations may turn tighter,
But I want to give myself one chance to prove myself a fighter.
Inking on with a silver note, I pray and patiently await,
The fruits of my hardwork through my fate.


      PS:
“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”
― William W. Purkey

Copyright ©2014 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.



Labels: , , , , ,