Review Of My Book " ITS MY LIFE !!!


Hiiii alll

Happy to be back from  a refreshing vacation - travelogue that included family get together, superb enjoyable treats and fun filled outings and ofcourse  sleep...hahha winks.


Enjoyed the encouragement and feedback that my book " Its My Life " has been blessed and showered with, thanks everyone!!!.


Here's an official review of my book "Its My Life - A Poetic Journey From No One to Someone ". The review is done by my good friend and fellow blogger Aparna Singh - "Doodles, Doodles Everywhere". A multi- talented person, she is a powerhouse I truly admire. Thanks a Lot Aparna- feeling proud.

Here's the Link-http://gopaintbrush.blogspot.in/2014/05/review-its-my-life-poetic-journey-from.html


So Guys Do share , Buy and Enjoy the poetic journey.


Happy Reading !!!!



Copyright ©2014 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.

Labels: , , , , , ,