STRANGER’S SECRETS



I woke up to this freezing night,
Darkness hidden behind cold curtains of white.
All I could hear the silent whispers,
Of My heart pounding to converse.
I cuddled under my blanket slowly
Stepping out to that lane was like an eternity.
I winked at the silver stars who seemed to follow me everywhere,
Asking me what I was thinking and wished I would share.
I couldn't tell them or everyone about Him,
This vow I took couldn't be broken or it would be  a Sin.
I reached and sat next to Him, holding him close,
Nestled in his arms as I could sense his every electrifying effect from head to my toes.
I love Him no matter what , the way he simply  is,
For His deep secrets can’t dampen our blossoming bliss.



Copyright ©2014 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life

Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.

Labels: , , , , , , ,