MY MYSTERIOUS DAMSEL!!!




It was just dawn when I backpacked on this trip,
Wearing my favourite jacket and these brown boots,
I strolled around capturing moments from  the scenic morn to the  silver dewdrops and even the gigantic angered ship,
Enjoying every bit as traveler who was carefree and the master who did as he wish could.

Having read and heard long tales about this place,
I raced ahead faster accompanying the shrills of the winds,
 I saw the grandeur Castle dazzled up in pure white lace,
Beneath lay a exotic garden that looked like multi-coloured pearls stitched onto the satin.

And , then I saw her , a beautiful damsel walking in her wonderland,
Breezing through the white lilies as her gown swayed by the  blue daffodils,
I was excited and waved  towards her gesturing for her to understand,
But she strode off swiftly disappearing somewhere far across the hills.


I waited and waited for her too long,
Anxious as my heart desired to see her more,
Time spent earnestly as I dedicate her each day a new written love song,
Knowing far away even the domes of the castle will be echoing my love that could be heard and reach even beyond the shores.


Copyright ©2014 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.


Labels: , , , , , , ,