Guest @ Home



I sip a cup of tea as I reminisce the farewell of my friend Jan,
A wonderful lady with brown hair,soft voice and submissive personality.
She came on eve of the new year bringing in good wishes and fun,
Did some crazy shopping with her, sweater, coats, bags and much more.
She comforted me with her warm smile, her heartfelt talks and organised my most cherished book launch.
After all the  tiring days at work, I looked forward to her crazy impulsive actions.
It was  so emotional when it was time for her to go,
She knew this and gifted me some wonderful memories and requested her Cousin Feb to come.

I hear a knock on my door,oh  I see the gorgeous Feb arrive announcing her stay.
I welcome her in as she plonks on my couch greeting me with a cake and some yummy pastries.
In a jiffy she summarizes her short stay as Cal has called her home soon and March, the hot
 hunk is believed to receive her.
Introspecting my life she has some amazing plans that keep me occupied with many things.
And yes, she did managed to do that well, I now wonder how time flew by.
Amongst all the crazy schedules, I got a beautiful opportunity to share my thoughts with young people about poetry.

And ah !!!now by this time, as Feb told,  she packed her bags and left home yesterday,
Now this Guy March sits besides me holding my hand , and I just wonder – oh gosh, howz life gonna be!!!


Copyright ©2014 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.

Labels: , , , , , ,