ITS MY LIFE - POETRY BOOK LAUNCHED IN DELHI !!!

NEW YR WITH A BANG!!!

9th JAN 2014 FOREVER ETCHED IN HISTORY!!!!!!!

Really proud to have my poetry book " ITS MY LIFE - A POETIC JOURNEY FROM NO ONE TO SOMEONE" launched at Delhi Poetry Festival.- Delhi.

I was at Delhi for a four day trip for Delhi Poetry Festival organised by the brilliant Poets Corner Group having a extravaganza of events and poetry recitations. Surprisingly had a prompt book launch of  my own poetry book there amongst eminent poets from both  India and abroad!!!







FEELS TRULY BLESSED AND  REALLY OBLIGED!!!




Thanks to all you Readers and Friends who keep me going !!!

Copyright ©2014 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
(All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited)
Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post is strictly personal.




Labels: , , , , , , ,