This Winter Night


 
I sniff your scent as you pull me close for an embrace,
I snuggle tightly in your arms as you tickle open my dress's lace.

Oh, this winter night makes me go mad in your love,
I shiver in your warmth as you thirst for me even more now.

The moonlight shining through  the window gazes us two,
And the cool breeze comforts us with its whispering dew.

Now Dropping down all  the inhibitions aside,
Passions are at its peak,is not willing to subside.

This winter night holds us close and strong,
Bearing our love, our  soul all this today night long.

I gasp devouring  each moment, the fire in us turning really crazy and wild,
As the sun shines promising to go early and sent the moon to let us enjoy another exciting winter night.
 
 
Copyright ©2013 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life 
 (All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited)

Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.
 
 
 

Labels: , , , , , ,