Followers

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Author Account - Its My Life Poetry Book





Journey of my Life so far:

I had a dream- dream to be an AUTHOR
I had a dream- to have the best publisher
I had a dream- to write my own poetry book

All true now --- on its way to that poetic journey 

 My Author Account @ Cyberwit

BUY YOUR COPY NOW - Its My Life - A Poetic Journey From No One to Someone



Infibeam.com


Ombooks.com


Copyright ©2013 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
(All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited)
Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post is strictly personal.


 

 


 

2 comments:

  1. It is really great thing to see that your poems are published in several national and international books.

    You have good poetry skills and your poems touches the human hear which convey a deep meaning. Best wishes for your career and personal goal of thins poetry. I hope in future you reached many more milestones through your poems.

    I want to encourage the intellectuals and enthusiasts. Hence i am giving comments to the blogs of many persons also joined as member in their blogs. Alos just now joined as a follower to your blog.

    These are "Lamps of India" & "The Ramakien - Thailand Ramayana" message which i shared in my Heritage of India blog.

    http://indian-heritage-and-culture.blogspot.in/2013/09/lamps-of-india.html

    http://indian-heritage-and-culture.blogspot.in/2013/12/the-ramakien-thailand-ramayana.html

    Please look into my Lamps of India and Ramakien messages and share your inspirational comments.

    I hope you like my blog and join as a member to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for your kind appreciation and wishes.
    Amazed reading through your blog, such profound thoughts:)

    Welcome to my blog !!!

    ReplyDelete

@ ITS MY LIFE...it really matters :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...