Followers

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Midnight Fairy



Let me fly, Let me fly, Let me fly; Oh Thee,
to the stars and the moon waiting to greet their Midnight Fairy.
I will seek also the people to relieve them of all of their griefs,
supporting as an guardian to  rebuild their beliefs.

Let me fly, Let me fly, Let me fly; Oh Thee,
my wings of my dreams want to make itself free,
I will  heal all wounds and build around  harmony,
casting my magical wand changing people's destiny.


Copyright ©2013 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
(All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited)
Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

@ ITS MY LIFE...it really matters :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...