Followers

Monday, January 14, 2013

FROM NO ONE TO SOMEONE



Paving a way to lead my dreams,
I marched ahead facing along the extremes.
Nurturing the gift of the ink I ventured into an oblivion,
Noting my thoughts with a quill dipped in ambition.
Anchoring my words to recite tales of love and praise,
Carved slowing a niche in this exquisite poetic space.
Leafing out my harboured passion into prose has begun,
Earnestly this lyrical potion has made me From No One to Someone...     

NEW YEAR GREETINGS TO ALL;)

Copyright ©2013 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
(All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited)


Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.


No comments:

Post a Comment

@ ITS MY LIFE...it really matters :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...