Followers

Monday, August 20, 2012

Exile



A deep desire I still hold,
An urge to secretly meet you.
But these grey walls betray my hope,
Keeping you as a hostage far from my sight.
Love, I know you can hear my sobs echoing across these heights,
Your gifted anklet is the only music that can be heard.
It’s this distance that has separated us humans, not our souls,
For these 177 years of an painful exile,
Are a testimony of an love fighting to triumph against all odds.......

Copyright ©2012 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
(All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited)


Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights. 

5 comments:

  1. My beautiful elvira,
    Powerful, Moving, Touching and Deep. Wow!!! This was indeed very well written. You are a talent my friend. Great Job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can semi relate to this at the moment. I'm missing someone important too :(

    ❤Not Just My Allegories❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Elvira,
    Just stopping by again to say hello and to invite you to this month's Lovers Cove Challenge. All you need do is write 15 words or less to follow on in thought from the previous person in the Linky. I'm a little late, but there's still time to enter...Linky will stay open until 10:00am EST on Aug 31st (19 hours from now). If you're interested, you may linkup here... Hope you can make it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Andy...your kind words inspires me to write even more;)....happy to have a talented person liking my work:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anisha,hope you meet your reason to smile soon...thanks for your visit;)

    ReplyDelete

@ ITS MY LIFE...it really matters :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...