Followers

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Adrenaline Dive



I didn't see the depth of the ocean
before I gave up to my inner emotion.
I let my breath to do its work,
and closed my eyes before I went berserk.
The next thing I knew and saw,
was a beautiful feeling that left me in total awe.
I was amidst the fishes in the blue,
my legs were floating against the current without any clue.
No, I wasn't dying... my body was gently accepting the new,
the joy of diving into the waters, an adrenaline rush that in me had grew!!!

Copyright ©2012 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
(All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited)

Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.


6 comments:

  1. Dear Elvira,
    WoW! Did you go diving? If so, that would indeed be an adrenaline rush, especially if it was the first time too. I'm know there's beauty under the sea, but that's way too adventurous for me! (smile). I prefer to keep my feet firmly on dry land. Nicely penned, with good imagery and flow. Thanks for sharing.

    If you have some time, come join the party currently ongoing at Blog Hop Saturday! Hope you can make it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andy...thank you for crediting this poem with your thoughts...and well, I didn't go diving...I donno swimming !!!...but nature always intrigues with imaginary thoughts and i like penning it down in my poems...so well a virtual dive for me..hehehe:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I could sense that adrenaline rush in your words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @A Homemaker's Utopia - Thank you for your kind words and precious visit:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Harsha- Hi,oh really...gr8...glad that it has in a way connected to you:)

    ReplyDelete

@ ITS MY LIFE...it really matters :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...