100th HAPPY MOMENT!!!

 
The Wind brings in Good Wishes,
and the Dew Drops shower me with Kisses.

The Pen is writing today in its Royal Glory,
and the Words seem too excited to flow in my Memory.

The Clock is counting its every Tick,
and this New Post is long awaiting its many Clicks.

Today, ITS MY LIFE has crossed a remarkable Milestone,
with its HAIKUS, THOUGHTS and POEMS of its Own.

Today, embarks the journey of the 100th Post,
Accept A Big Thanks to all my lovely Readers and Guests and a Bow from this humble Host. 

 ITS MY LIFE has been a joyous journey along with Readers/Guests together!!! 

P.S: A dream I wish comes true soon in future- thats having my Own book published with my Poems-keeping fingers crossed:)

Copyright ©2012 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
(All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited)
 
Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.



Labels: , , , , ,