Followers

Saturday, June 23, 2012

100th HAPPY MOMENT!!!

 
The Wind brings in Good Wishes,
and the Dew Drops shower me with Kisses.

The Pen is writing today in its Royal Glory,
and the Words seem too excited to flow in my Memory.

The Clock is counting its every Tick,
and this New Post is long awaiting its many Clicks.

Today, ITS MY LIFE has crossed a remarkable Milestone,
with its HAIKUS, THOUGHTS and POEMS of its Own.

Today, embarks the journey of the 100th Post,
Accept A Big Thanks to all my lovely Readers and Guests and a Bow from this humble Host. 

 ITS MY LIFE has been a joyous journey along with Readers/Guests together!!! 

P.S: A dream I wish comes true soon in future- thats having my Own book published with my Poems-keeping fingers crossed:)

Copyright ©2012 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
(All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited)
 
Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.



4 comments:

  1. My dear Elvira,
    Many congratulations on your 100th post! I remember how excited I was when I passed that milestone. We both share the same dream of having our own books(s) of poetry and claiming the prized title of "author". I hope all your dreams and desires come true. Congratulations again...here's to the next 100! (smile).

    I hope you can join me for the second Lovers' Cove Challenge on 26th June and then Blog Hop Saturday! on 6-7th July.

    ReplyDelete
  2. may it become 1000th post real soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Andy,
    Thanxxxxxxxxx for congratulatory wishes and hope this wonderful dream of ours of being a Author comes true soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ANSH , your comment has made brought in 1000 smiles on my face...Thank you very much and hope I live to the expectations:)

    ReplyDelete

@ ITS MY LIFE...it really matters :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...