Followers

Friday, May 25, 2012

Versatile Award- Double Treat.


Times suddenly flies ...you never seem to realise,
as yet another page...waits for the ink to make its grace.

by Alka Narula

by rPhoenix

I was in a such a ecstatic mood when I first got the beautiful VERSATILE BLOGGER TITLE. During that time, and even now I would say I am still a beginner as a writer(Think I am marching on the way). And what say...when you are conferred with not one but 2 awards. I am happy for all those friends, followers, guests etc who visited my blog during this 3 years 2 months and liked it .(Think I am marching on that way).Its best a writer can wish for!!!

Now, bang on the real treat.....
A Hearty Thank You to Dear Alka Narula     and  r_Phoenix  for nominating me for this award.

There are some rules needs to be  follow.
1. Create a new post. 
2. Thank the lovely person(s) who nominated you for the award.
 
3. Pass it on to your fellow bloggers (7 or 15- I chose 9 of them in no particular order). 
Jen-http://the-butterfly-effects.blogspot.in/
Deepak-  http://deepakkarthikspeaks.blogspot.in/ 
 Leo Paw -http://bigbitz.blogspot.in/
 Amit- http://amitaag.blogspot.in/
 Uma- http://idioticyahoo.blogspot.in/
Indu- http://jeeteraho.blogspot.in/ 
Nabanita- http://nabanita-blacknwhite.blogspot.in/
Swati-http://swatishobhasevlani.blogspot.in/
Cynosure- http://musedcynosure.blogspot.in/
4.State 7 random facts about you.
  •     Avid Book Reader
  •     passion for cars( though dont ask me technical questions:P)
  •     love writing poems...my lifeline :)
  •     scared of lizards....have many horrifying experiences.
  •     favourite destination- Switzerland
  •     want to learn Spanish...soft corner for it coz my name is from the Spanish    origin.
  •     love to watch romantic movies....though others are not bad:P
5.  Claim the award and post the picture for the award.
P.S: Hey awardees...have fun and dance ....hurray:) 

Copyright ©2012 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
(All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited)
Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.

14 comments:

  1. Hearty congos Elvira for a well deserved award.I am pleased that you thought me good enough to receive this award.Cheers to you & all the receivers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a whole lot Elli for the honour, I'm grateful:)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woowwwwwwwwwww !!!! Thankyou a lot ma'm :) :) Ofcourse i'm dancing now :) :) :) :) Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Elvira,
    Many congratulations on your double awards! You more than deserve them. Well done to the nominees too, some of whom I'm already familiar with. There's nothing more inspiring than gifts of appreciation from one's friends and readers. Keep up the good work & keep on sharing.

    Don't forget you've been invited to the Lovers' Cove Challenge. The challenge line has already been posted. Linky will open May 26th at 2:00pm EST.
    Then on June 2nd, come linkup for the second Blog Hop Saturday! Hope you can make it.

    The Flame Of A Lonely Woman

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Elli for the tag...glad to receive such an honor from you...a well deserved one for you...congrats dear... :)

    PS: Please accept my apologies for replying so late... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. grats elli. Thank u for passing it 2 me.
    Nice 2 knw the few things abt u. The lizard one reminds me of a friend who became the most popular lady at work on the third day of joining. She hit the SOS button and let out a cry while in my chamber. I froze not knowing wat went wrong. People who rushed in, gav me odd looks after they saw the female hiding behind a furniture. Luckily, just before they came 2 a conclusion and called the police, she hid behind a senior lady and pointed at a lizard on the handrest of the chair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @indu-Hi Indu,njoy your day and am sure guests visiting your blog will agree with me that this award was meant for your...Cheers:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Amitaag- your line of work is truly commendable and worth appreciating, so its my honour to have a chance to read your works :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Uma Most welcome dear and dancing along with you....oh plz dont call me Ma'am yaar...m just like you:P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Andy...thank you so much. yes , its always important to appreciate for good work and budding writers like many of the nominees who I got a chance to know and read.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cynosure....have a nice time and keep up the good writings and talent in you:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Leo Paw- congrats to you too....and quite hilarious experience ....mixed emotions of fear by the lady and bewildered you...i can just imagine that...:P

    ReplyDelete
  13. ah ah elli , u seem 2 b rocking :)congrats,well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Alka...njoying moments and rocking too,thanx a lot-A Big hug;-)

    ReplyDelete

@ ITS MY LIFE...it really matters :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...