Followers

Friday, April 20, 2012

Let ME be Free...



I wave out to them, but they aren’t looking at me,
I walk towards them, but they run away from me.
I feel their shadows moving, but no one is around me.
I shed some lonely tears, but there’s no one to help me suppress my fears.

So I sit here anxiously enclosed in this space,
So I mourn my fateful life in this scary distress.
So I pacify myself just by kissing my grandkids pics,
So I am forced to be in this lonely bed always fixed.

Now, I ask you, are you all perfect beings???
Now, I demand a reply; don’t you sometimes have a forgetful memory???
Now, I know what you'll think and say"She has Alzheimer's , she sounds really creepy!!!”
Now, Oh Lord, Am tired of this torture….Begging you to let me be free…

Copyright ©2012 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
(All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited)

Published in the book -"THE SURVIVOR'S GUIDE TO BEDLAM" by Brian Wrixon.
Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.

2 comments:

  1. My friend,
    Very well written. Sadly, this is part of life for many. Living our life to the fullest should be our greatest experience. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah Andy...it is truly sad... such is life for some in the world where old and sick parents/ relatives are considered a burden...they fail to understand their inner griefs which they quietly suffer alone:(

    Thanks for your kind visit:)

    ReplyDelete

@ ITS MY LIFE...it really matters :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...