Let ME be Free...



I wave out to them, but they aren’t looking at me,
I walk towards them, but they run away from me.
I feel their shadows moving, but no one is around me.
I shed some lonely tears, but there’s no one to help me suppress my fears.

So I sit here anxiously enclosed in this space,
So I mourn my fateful life in this scary distress.
So I pacify myself just by kissing my grandkids pics,
So I am forced to be in this lonely bed always fixed.

Now, I ask you, are you all perfect beings???
Now, I demand a reply; don’t you sometimes have a forgetful memory???
Now, I know what you'll think and say"She has Alzheimer's , she sounds really creepy!!!”
Now, Oh Lord, Am tired of this torture….Begging you to let me be free…

Copyright ©2012 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
(All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited)

Published in the book -"THE SURVIVOR'S GUIDE TO BEDLAM" by Brian Wrixon.
Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.

Labels: , , ,