Honey So Sweet!!










I fly my wings faster to meet…Oh there you are…my Honey so sweet.

I have travelled this far leaving my home….the beautiful nest called The Honey Comb.

I see your shyness with your face hidden behind your fingers (petals)….it makes me drool over like some mental…

I wink at you as I stand close to your feet….Oh that lovely radiant smile of my Honey so sweet.

I can smell your tasteful fragrance more sugary than Honey…. the aura of your love makes me feel frenzy.

I cling towards you in a hurry….into your romantic embrace I want to bury.

I want to remain this way forever, listening to your heart beat….immersed in this delicious nectar of my Honey so sweet.

Copyright ©2012 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
(All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited)

Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.

Labels: , , ,