Followers

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Goldfish Memory



In the quietness of the blue,
I calmly swim without any clue.

A shadow has descended upon the leaves,
but the colour of my love glows around me.

While I swim, I find that pearl oyster you left behind,
and feel the precious touch when our fins intertwined.

The sound of your whistles still ring in my ears,
as I come to heart shaped shell which is near.

O Honey, as the new light, you come for a short stay,
captured in my memory of the last 90 days.

Copyright ©2012 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
(All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited)


Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.


6 comments:

  1. so beautifully written...I dunno exactly what it was...but something special was there... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...I never knew this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for liking it Cynosure...yeah it is indeed special...
    to let u know that Goldfish is blessed with the ability to have intellectual memory to remember colours, shapes and sounds around it for some 3 months which makes it more unique amongst all other fishes....so this quality I wove words giving it a romantic angle...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx Saruji, hmmm....now you know:P...thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete

@ ITS MY LIFE...it really matters :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...