A VAGABOND LIFE



I am just like you, a little bit different,
You have a home to stay, I am a vagabond in search for my prey.
I live a human life, but not free from inside.
You sleep peacefully in the dark, but I belong to the times of fiery dark.
I am a free soul in this human life,but my anger can burn and make you cry.
I thirst for animal meat, my food,but harm you humans too I could.
You can hear me growl on the full moons day, I turn from an angel into
a fiery devil, so better stay away.
The 2 -angel and devil rebel inside me,its a really scary sight to see.
I am a vagabond,could you rent your house for free...


Happy to have this poem selected and published internationally in the book "Angels and Demons" by Barry Mowles.

Copyright
©2012 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
(All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited)


Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.

Labels: , , ,