Tryst with Divinity


It’s a true happening years ago...when in school I used to go…In our new church, we had a crufix at the alter, which everytime I looked made me bother... I felt as if the nails will break and HIS hands will free …I always felt like He will start to walk towards me... was this my dream or just a vision was really hard to define... it made this small girl shudder everytime the vision did a rewind... then one day on a visit to my aunt who is a Nun in the convent was staying... she said lets visit the local church , so we went for praying... it was just moments before the bell rang for the next mass, I stood at the entrance of the church in total trance... the vision of HIM was clear before me as reality...with same arms stretched around welcoming everybody, it looked like HE walked across and saying a Hello to me...that visit was written in my destiny, and my faith reaffirmed in what I call true Tryst with Divinity.

Copyright ©2012 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
(All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited)


Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.

Labels: ,