Sometimes Life.......


Sometimes I feel life can be a bit crazy and harsh,

Sometimes I feel life has made me stronger to take a breathtaking start.

Sometimes it hurts when people whom you love tend to deceive,

Sometimes life takes a U- turn and showers many I receive.

Sometimes all goes well and I almost get my reward,

Sometimes certain situations make me feel like a coward among the crowd.

Sometimes all my efforts go in vain,

Sometimes some moments take away all the pain.

Sometimes I don’t know what in life lies ahead,

Sometimes I lie awake thinking in my bed.

Sometimes I wonder why Life is such a mystery,

Sometimes I ponder what’s in store in my destiny.

Sometimes thoughts are confusing, words begin to jumble,

Sometimes and every time, I try not to stumble.

P.S: Life - A Seesaw

Copyright ©2012 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
(All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited)

Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.


Labels: , ,