Blue Rose



Coming back home on that rainy night, He mysteriously gave me a BLUE ROSE,
I was taken aback and mystified at this sight,the droplets on its petals looked liked pure pearls white.


But, why a BLUE ROSE, I thought,
He sensed it and sang a song for me:


Oh my Lady Blue,
how do I explain what is true,
the first moment I had looked at you,
my heart whispered to me, " She is the only one for you".

Oh my Lady Blue,
this colour really defines and made for you,
the magic only your love could do,
my life changed with your rainbow hue.

Oh my Lady Blue,
this rose is melted with dew,
like the deepness of this colour blue,
My love will wrap you around like these petals do.

Oh my Lady Blue,
this rose I give to you,
the epitome of my soul,this rose blue,
difficult to calm my passion for you.





Published Internationally in the book "The Love Collection" by Barry Mowles, Destiny to Write Publication.

Copyright ©2012 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
(All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited)

Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.



Labels: , ,