1st Versatile Blogger Award!!!-Golden Crown

Wow, another Award.....Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee.....!!!

Versatility in dictionary terms means- all-rounder, multi-talented, resourceful etc. I am elated to be conferred with a Versatility Title by my friend and blog writer Alka Narula who actually suits the title to the T. Her Blog DEEP FRM MY HEART !! -(kindly shower her the credit by visiting her blog ) is a soulful journey of emotions and muti-talented that she is, mesmerizes with her writings- deeply written from heart:)

Thanxxxxxxxxxx so much for this award, Alka:)

Golden Rules for accepting this award are :
  1. Paste this award on ur blog
  2. Thank d person who gave u this award
  3. Pass this award to 15 fellow bloggers
  4. Share 7 random facts abt urself

Well, honestly, am still a beginner and still have a long way to be a judge and review a blog. I believe, every blogger has his/her precious talent which he/she depicts through blog- a mirror of their potential and creativity.....thus all are creative n versatile in their own way;)

It's a tough job, since I am really in awe of each of my fellow bloggers writings, so here are some of 15 bloggers I have chosen randomly to award this Title-

15 lucky awardees are:

  1. Saru Singhal - Words
  2. r_Phoenix - The rPhoenix's altar...!
  3. Shashank........ - The House of Wine
  4. Anuradha Khanna Pentapalli - As I look at life
  5. AnSh - Blog of an Odd against Crowd
  6. Farila - Chapters From My Life
  7. Archana Pai Kulkarni - Not Just Small Talk
  8. *Princesa Fiona*~ - The Princess Passions
  9. Aparna Singh - The Paint Brush
  10. The Fool- Lucifer House Inc. -
  11. Manasa - Manasa-Aham Vritti
  12. Vijay Shenoy - Minds Eye Of Life
  13. NANDINI GARG - little_wonder_world -
  14. Umamaheswari - Inside My Poem Book
  15. Priyanka - Priyanka's Neverland

Now 7 random facts abt me:

  1. Loyal Bollywood Fan
  2. Blue- fav colour
  3. luv to play the guitar- though now stands there staring at me:)
  4. royal dreamer......
  5. softy heart....strong emotions....a Leo
  6. Tea....my stress buster
  7. dats my fav no-7.....hahaha:)

P.S: Wear and Share the Golden Crown.....Smiles

Copyright ©2012 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
(All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited)

Labels: