Just Wanna

Just Wanna

I Just Wanna hold you, wanna know you,

Just Wanna show, care for you more, Just Wanna...

I Just Wanna tell you, can’t live without you,

Just Wanna know, can’t let you go, Just Wanna...

I Just Wanna thank you, don’t wanna miss you,

Just Wanna smile, together lets cross every mile, Just Wanna...

I Just Wanna be with you, making every dreams come true,

Just Wanna believe, our love is our destiny, Just Wanna...

I Just Wanna love you, wanna kiss you,

Just Wanna hug, let the feelings flow, Just Wanna...

I Just Wanna promise you, wanna spend my entire life with you,

Just Wanna dance, and lets take our vows. Just Wanna...


P.S: penned down like I am singing a song----My first song composition:):):)


Copyright ©2011 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
(All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited)

Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.

Labels: ,